Dr. Sushil Kumar (Head Of Department)
Subjects: Entrepreneurship Development, (2). Business Ethics & value Based Management,(3). Business Policy & Strategic Management
- B.Sc(Hons) ( Ranchi University, Ranchi)
- MBA (Bihar University, Muzaffarpur)
- PhD ( Ranchi University, Ranchi)
- Diploma in Export-Import Management ( Bombay Productivity Council, Bombay)
- Diploma in Computer Application ( Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar)
- Organizing, Supervising and monitoring PGDM classes to ensure quality output.
- Taking up entrepreneurial approach in all aspects of Management and Skill Development Programmes being organized by the ISM Ranchi.
- Planning, Organizing and Conducting Seminars/Workshops on Entrepreneurship Development and Modern Management Practices.
Your statement about ISM: The ISM Ranchi has been playing a key role since 1985 in imparting quality and purposeful education in the field of management to build up the youth as global business Managers and Entrepreneurs so as cater the needs of global businesses for their higher productivity by optimum and wishful uses of the resources in the interest of human being at national as well as international levels.
Past experience: 1. Carries a long experience of 35 years in the field of marketing /sales of FMCG, promotion & development of entrepreneurship and MSEs in different parts of the country viz: Karnataka, Odisha, Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi and Jharkhand.
- Year 1982: Article on ‘Changing Behaviours of Indian Consumers’ published in College Souvenir.
- Year 1983: Project on ‘Financial Reporting System in M/s HEC Ltd, Ranchi’ was prepared and submitted to Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
- Year 1985-2017: Prepared:
- Study materials on Management/ Small Business Management topics, Govt. Policies/Schemes, etc.
- In-Plant Consultancy Reports.
- Diagnostic report
- District Industrial Potential Survey Report of Ranchi, Bharatpur, Karauli and Dhaulpur (Website: dcmsme.gov.in).
- Project Profiles & Detailed Project Reports on Viable Projects/Products.
- Year 1993: Article on ‘Role of SIDO on promotion of Small Industries’ published in Laghu Udyog Samachar which is a news magazine of Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
- Year 2012: Article on ‘Organizing Training Programmes on Entrepreneurship Development (EDP) for Tribal: A Case Study of MSME-DI, Ranchi’ published an international magazine “Anusandhanika”(Vol-IV, No.-I), January 2012.
- Year 2012: Article on ‘Promoting Entrepreneurship in a Tribal Region: A Case Study of Mandar Block (Ranchi District)’ published an international magazine “Anusandhanika”( Vol-IV, No.-II), July 2012.
- Year 2013: Article on ‘Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A Case Study of Jharkhand State’ published in Souvenir issued on the occasion of National Seminar on Global Leadership Through Continuous Innovation which was organized by jointly SNSIBM Ranchi & AICTE New Delhi.
- Year 2013: Detailed Survey Report on ‘Bamboo Crafts Cluster Industries in Jharkhand’ was prepared and forwarded to Office of the DC (MSME), Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Year 2014: Article on ‘Designing Training Programmes’ published an international magazine “Anusandhanika”(Vol-IV, No.-II), July 2014.
- Year 2014: Thesis on ‘Entrepreneurship Development in a Tribal Region: A case Study of Mandar Block (Ranchi District)’ was written and submitted to Ranchi University, Ranchi.
- Year 2016: A book on ‘Entrepreneurship Development in India’ published.
- Year 2017: Article on ‘ Role of Training Providers in Skill development Training Programmes’ published in the magazine “Anusandhanika” (September 2017)
Awards & Accolades:
In country :
TECSOK Bangalore, NIESBUD Delhi & Noida; NIMSME (earlier NISIET) Hyderabad, NITIE Mumbai, SKIPA Ranchi, XISS Ranchi, BIT Mesra, CSI Ranchi, ISM Dhanbad, SISI Patna, XLRI Jamshedpur, MTI (SAIL) Ranchi, Patent Office, New Delhi.
Durham University, Durham (UK) Provided token of appreciation on account of my participation in training programmes which were organized by them.
- Did his research work on “Entrepreneurship Development in a Tribal Region- A case Study of Mandar Block (Ranchi District)” during the year 2009-2015.
- Author of a book titled “Entrepreneurship development in India” published in the year 2016.
- Articles based in the field of Training & Development were written and publishes in the journals. The findings of the research work have been documented in the book form. This book entitled ‘Entrepreneurship Development in India’ has been brought out with new thoughts on actual processes and practices of entrepreneurship with four basic purposes: (i) evolving strategies to empower the people through enterprise development, (ii) benefitting the people with government policies, (iii) strengthening the linkage between people and business support organizations, and (iv) involving the researchers and scholars in performance measurement system. Research, education and trainings on entrepreneurship have become most relevant activities to prepare the people to participate in the entrepreneurial activities for generation of incremental wealth in the economy. In order to develop entrepreneurship, role of government is well defined in creating entrepreneurial culture and conducive business environment within the country. Business Support Organizations act as link between people and government which are required to be effective and efficient in rendering their support services.